INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION
IV SCIENTIFIC & PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
- Ministry of Communications and Informatization
- Ministry of Education
- Belarus National Academy of Science
- NGO “Information Society”
- JSC “Technics and Communications”
UNDER THE AEGIS OF:
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Informational and Analytical Center of the Ministry of Education
CONFERENCE MAIN PURPOSE is to discuss among a wide circle of specialists the strategy of the national education system digital transformation as part of “IT country of Belarus” creation.
CONFERENCE THEMATIC SECTIONS:
- analysis of international experience in educational management;
- management of the education system at the republican level (curricula, open educational resources, access to international databases of scientific and technical information, requirements for the level of IT competencies, educational structures with the participation of various educational institutions, non-formal education);
- management at the educational institution level (simplification of reporting, automation of the back-office, introduction of online learning and distance education systems, development of university science, technology transfer, innovation support system);
- use of open educational resources (web-portals, social networks, blogs, wiki, etc.);
- personnel management in the education system (training and professional development of teachers at all levels, improving the system of teachers’ salaries; training of highly qualified personnel);
- assessment of the level of competitiveness of the domestic education system and the compliance of the level of training with the requirements of the domestic and global labor market, international accreditation of educational institutions, certification of educational programs and teachers of IT courses;
- creation of a system of continuous (lifelong) education (corporate systems of advanced training; the formation of digital literacy of managers and IT competencies of civil servants);
- the role of non-state educational institutions (training centers for various categories of students, IT institutes).
The results of the conference are summarized in the framework of the expert discussion “Problems and prospects of the formation of the human resource potential of the digital economy”.